-
May 21st, 2004, 03:30 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Sandi, what was it called (the project) and can we buy the cds?
-
May 21st, 2004, 06:58 PM
#12
Inactive Member
Mandi....what's his Messenger name...so I can maybe see him on one day.
-
May 25th, 2004, 05:41 PM
#13
Inactive Member
Lycan, 2 more you should check out for sure are:
Kari Mandy/Prom Queen Starz (you can e-mail Kari)
and
Sugar Shock (Andreas)-not sure if this is still available, but Spicey probably has his e-mail. If not, I have it. Awesome stuff! I wish they didn't stop. At one time he mentioned about 6-7 more tracks that he had written, but I don't think they ever got recorded, so all together I think there are 10 tx.
-
May 25th, 2004, 05:46 PM
#14
Inactive Member
don't forget Vamp and their newest one. If you haven't picked it up yet, what are you waiting for?
-
May 25th, 2004, 05:47 PM
#15
Inactive Member
don't forget Vamp and their newest one. If you haven't picked it up yet, what are you waiting for?
-
May 27th, 2004, 12:31 PM
#16
Inactive Member
My first official full-length debut album will be out in September ?04 (are recording in this very moment.
My band and me have released 3 demos/EP?s before. (we got a record-deal).
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks